Sunday, January 20, 2008

Serena Williams nude booty showing nipple


This is just beautiful
Click title link above to see a fat booty pic








This no panty thing is contagious, is that how females go around, easy access or what, man I have to start getting out more.





I don't think this is Serena but it's interesting.


Wow, Look at that black woman..... umhmmmmmmm!!!



Now this is the best pic of Serena out there, Damnnn, can't laugh at this one....





Booty for dayyyyyyyyssssssss



I think she was pulling a wedgy here...lol



I gotta hold this fart or else everyone
will hear it...... Racket says: I will catch it
Serena Daaaahlin





Serena showing nipples, what a dress wow!!! Was that done on purpose...hmmmmm


Don't serve till I get this darned wedgie
out, you know how sweaty and tight my
ass is damn.......





Dog:why is this bitch choking me?
SW:skipping in water, how sexy, I
think my butt's getting big....


Serenas' impression of Mel Gibson
in Braveheart, bout to blow tennis balls
of fire out her ass to demolish her opponents
with STINK..........



See if you can spot the hard nipple, she
must be thinking bout the next trick coming
along........ Woyeeeee!!!!!!!!!!



Serena Williams in drag????

you can't be serious Serena, the pigeon
toed look is not for you darlin.
Is this suppose to be sexy? If I seen
this figure in the village(manhattan, ny)
on a dark night,oh my
gooodnesssss...... and I fear the village





Rihanna (Moon head)


Dammmmmnnnnn!!!!! Rihanna, since when did looking
like a Star Trek Klingon become cute. You can move
to the head of the class...........Well if they did exist and
you are what they look like, I can live with that......
Still sexy though LOL







Haaaaaaaaaahaha, lol, Now that's riding.
You can't be serious...lol.... the caption
says that's gotta be some weed she smoking




















No comments: