Thursday, January 24, 2008

Melyssa Ford drinking and partying

Happy Times

Any body want a drink, am fittin to get F***ed up and ride something. I wish I was sitting across from you dear, but who haven't seen her crotch. I guess no one can drink clear alcohol anymore. Such a colorful world we live in even the drink gotta standout. Call me when you're wasted Melyssa, I got plans for us.....................





'Damn girl, I can't keep my eyes of them breast, what was that question again'. What interview would you see like this. Only sexy ass women like Ms. Ford can pull this off. I know you will never see Oparah or Babarra Walters showing their wrinkly raisins.



What an example to set for our young at heart. Go to school and you will get a sexy teacher, licking am apple like it was something else..........hmmmmmm. Hearts on the blackboard? did I go to the wrong school. My teachers were hideous old Jewish women, no offense, I am not racist. Why couldn't I have a sexy teacher like this. Children don't be fooled. Anyone looking like this will not be hired to teach, just a general rule.......... and if by some stroke of God if you do get a teacher like this, Even in college, maybe a apple will make her turn into the Superhero.... Sexy Teacher..... LOL









Are these the fans you want Melyssa Ford. A fat man and a boy man? Bone Crusher and Bow wow. They look happy just to be next to her. And what the hell is that finger pointing at. I hope its the cleavage. Nipple man should be my name. Look at Bone Crusher's forearms, (we can call them legs) big fat f**ker......lol










I understand why the men are there, but whats up with that female. Well if that's how they get down, two heads are better than one if you know what I mean









Bonus for y'all. That booty just look too nice, have nothing to say bout it but dammmmmmmnnn, and to imagine she mixed with Caribbean, Norwegian and some other white race I can't recall right now. Produced beauty anyway.

No comments: