Sunday, January 20, 2008

Why is d.woods of making the band 3 so skinny?


Now this does not look healthy D. Hell with
what P.doodo say. She have to suck her stomach in that
that hard? that aint looking natural, oh my goodness
and you can see those chest bones. Hope you not having
issues sexy, and the face looking a bit gaunt.




Why does dawn look like she is just happy to be here, like
one of the mentally challenged kids I used to work with.
(she is second from left). This pic of d.woods aint so bad, and is
that Britney on the end. That little girl on the right seems
to like their feet........LOL





CLICK TITLE ABOVE FOR Video
In this pic she is looking nice, but we all know that
the trick of photoshop. I have to learn that program.
Any the booty looks nice from the side, real nice, but where
are those hips and thighs. DAMNNN you P. Doodoo.

Well on a good note, Ms d.woods is suppose to be hosing a show on Flow TV (available through Time Warner Cable’s Video-On-Demand) called "New on Flow", so look
for it, coming in July.... I know I will probably have to get cable for that one.. and
I hope enought people tell her get back to the thick side mannnnn.........

No comments: