Monday, February 18, 2008

Flava Flav is so ugly!!!!




How did this man, one of the most ecentric and outrageous dressers, who we all know as Flavor Flav of public enemy come to this allure. Women love him, not the ones I ask, but the ones who join him each season on his Flavor of Love show that I enjoy to the utmost. Stars have been made out of such beauties as Hoopz and Deelishis. I don't know about Ms. New York though, the biggest star I guess because of her vile personality. But Flava, one of the ugliest men I have seen in entertainment, gets to suck, F**k and all types of other things to these sexy ass females, and he expecting a secong child?!!!. There is hope for Yall out there though, if yall have the dollars and the fame--LOL. Them chics talking bout, "I love him", yeah right. And what's this thing he about not touching his face, man you is FUGLY.This tall white looking chic on the new season made it known that she was a radio personality and she there to boost her career, hahahahahahhaaaaaaaaa. Flav looked hurt cause he knows thats what they all there for using him, but why should he care, he getting some good puzz out of it, I wouldn't mind either. Can't knock him to hard though cause he is approaching Oprah status, media mogul with all them successful shows with his namesake.Go Flava. And have yall seen his mother........MY LORD....... LOL ( I know it's his mother but am saying what yall scared to say, don't hate)

No comments: